food interaction for CLAVIX
alcohol interaction for CLAVIX
pregnancy interaction for CLAVIX
lactation interaction for CLAVIX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLAVIX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET
- 64%Once A Day
- 27%Twice A Day
- 9%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for CLAVIX
- DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 30% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.38/tabletRs. 73.82save 24% more per tablet
- CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.15/tabletRs. 81.50save 16% more per tablet
- CLOPI 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.62/tabletRs. 74.50pay 92% more per tablet
- KLOTFREE 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 67.62save 30% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CLAVIX
Frequently asked questions for CLAVIX
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.