food interaction for CISADE
alcohol interaction for CISADE
pregnancy interaction for CISADE
lactation interaction for CISADE
Avoid Cisade 10mg syrup with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CISADE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CISADENo substitutes found
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CISADE
- Do not take cisapride if you have history of irregular heartbeats, heart disease, kidney disease or lung disease.
- Stop taking cisapride and contact your doctor immediately if you faint, become dizzy or develop any other unusual symptoms.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Never take more than the recommended dose of cisapride as it can adversely affect normal heartbeat of an individual.
- Do not drink alcohol or take medicines called benzodiazepines along with cisapride as they can cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for CISADE
Q.How long does it take cisapride to act?
It takes approximately 15-30 minutes for cisapride to act
Q.Is cisapride banned?
Yes, cisapride is banned in India and many other countries around the globe
Q.Does Nexium contain cisapride?
No. Nexium is brand (proprietary) name for esomeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor drug used to prevent excessive stomach acid secretion, which further prevents reflux.