food interaction for CIPROLET OZ
alcohol interaction for CIPROLET OZ
pregnancy interaction for CIPROLET OZ
lactation interaction for CIPROLET OZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CIPROLET OZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CIPROLET OZ
- CIFRAN 750 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.97/tabletRs. 55.90pay 91% more per tablet
- CIPLOX 750 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 12.99/tabletRs. 129.95pay 78% more per tablet
- CIFOMED 750 MG TABLET(6 tablet in strip)Aglowmed Drugs Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 15.67/tabletRs. 94.02pay 115% more per tablet
- ALCIPRO 750 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 9.67/tabletRs. 96.68pay 32% more per tablet
- CIPRODAC 750 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.12/tabletRs. 20.25pay 39% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CIPROLET OZ
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products (such as milk or yogurt) or drinks with added calcium (e.g. calcium-fortified orange juice) when you take the tablets. You should take your tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after such products.
- Do not drive because you may feel less alert while being treated with ciprofloxacin.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight, or artificial UV light such as sunbeds when taking ciprofloxacin.
- Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints.
Frequently asked questions for CIPROLET OZ
Q.Can I take ciprofloxacin for strep or sore throat; flu, cold, tooth infection, or yeast infection?
Ciprofloxacin is generally not a best option for strep or sore throat, flu and cold; and it is not used for tooth infection, or yeast infection. Always consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Can I take ciprofloxacin with pantoprazole, metronidazole, or amoxicillin?
Yes, you can take ciprofloxacin with metronidazole, and pantoprazole. Generally ciprofloxacin is not given along with amoxicillin as both are different drugs with similar action. Please consult your doctor before changing the medication
Q.Can I take ciprofloxacin with Tylenol (paracetamol), or Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine)?
Yes, you can take ciprofloxacin with Tylenol (paracetamol), or Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine)
Q.Can I take ciprofloxacin with birth control pills or does it affect birth control?
Yes, you can take ciprofloxacin with birth control pills. It does not affect birth control.
Q.Is ciprofloxacin safe/ banned?
Ciprofloxacin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ciprofloxacin sulfa based/ a penicillin?
No. Ciprofloxacin belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha.