food interaction for CIPRO CENT
alcohol interaction for CIPRO CENT
pregnancy interaction for CIPRO CENT
lactation interaction for CIPRO CENT
medicine interaction for CIPRO CENT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CIPRO CENT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CIPRO CENT
- CEPROLEN 0.3% DROPS(5 ML drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 1.36/ML of dropRs. 6.82same price
- FLOCY 0.3% DROPS(10 ML drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.38/ML of dropRs. 13.82pay 1% more per ML of drop
- NUGEN EYE 0.3% DROPS(5 ML drop in packet)Syntho Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.62/ML of dropRs. 8.10pay 19% more per ML of drop
- CFC DROPS 0.3% DROP(5 ML drop in packet)Pharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt LtdRs. 1.56/ML of dropRs. 7.80pay 14% more per ML of drop
- SWIFLOX DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 0.87/ML of dropRs. 8.68save 36% more per ML of drop
Expert advice FOR CIPRO CENT
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products (such as milk or yogurt) or drinks with added calcium (e.g. calcium-fortified orange juice) when you take the tablets. You should take your tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after such products.
- Do not drive because you may feel less alert while being treated with ciprofloxacin.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight, or artificial UV light such as sunbeds when taking ciprofloxacin.
- Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints.
Frequently asked questions FOR CIPRO CENT
Q. Can I take ciprofloxacin for strep or sore throat; flu, cold, tooth infection, or yeast infection?
Ciprofloxacin is generally not a best option for strep or sore throat, flu and cold; and it is not used for tooth infection, or yeast infection. Always consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Can I take ciprofloxacin with pantoprazole, metronidazole, or amoxicillin?
Yes, you can take ciprofloxacin with metronidazole, and pantoprazole. Generally ciprofloxacin is not given along with amoxicillin as both are different drugs with similar action. Please consult your doctor before changing the medication
Q. Can I take ciprofloxacin with Tylenol (paracetamol), or Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine)?
Yes, you can take ciprofloxacin with Tylenol (paracetamol), or Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine)
Q. Can I take ciprofloxacin with birth control pills or does it affect birth control?
Yes, you can take ciprofloxacin with birth control pills. It does not affect birth control.
Q. Is ciprofloxacin safe/ banned?
Ciprofloxacin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ciprofloxacin sulfa based/ a penicillin?
No. Ciprofloxacin belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha.