food interaction for CINTAPRO OD
alcohol interaction for CINTAPRO OD
pregnancy interaction for CINTAPRO OD
lactation interaction for CINTAPRO OD
SALT INFORMATION for CINTAPRO OD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CINTAPRO OD 3 MG TABLET SR
Patients taking CINTAPRO OD 3 MG TABLET SR
- 82%Once A Day
- 18%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CINTAPRO ODNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CINTAPRO OD
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CINTAPRO OD
Q.What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q.How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.