food interaction for CINESTA
alcohol interaction for CINESTA
pregnancy interaction for CINESTA
lactation interaction for CINESTA
SALT INFORMATION for CINESTA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CINESTA
- CINTAPRO 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 8.19/tabletRs. 81.90pay 29% more per tablet
- KINPRIDE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50pay 23% more per tablet
- CINTAFLUX 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.81/tabletRs. 38.10save 40% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CINESTA
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CINESTA
Q.What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q.How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.