food interaction for CILACAR
alcohol interaction for CILACAR
pregnancy interaction for CILACAR
lactation interaction for CILACAR
SALT INFORMATION for CILACAR
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CILACAR 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking CILACAR 5 MG TABLET
- 67%Once A Day
- 28%Twice A Day
- 4%Thrice A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for CILACAR
- LNBLOC 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 8% more per tablet
- NEXOVAS 5 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45pay 10% more per tablet
- CILAHEART 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.96/tabletRs. 39.60save 3% more per tablet
- CINOD 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 4.65/tabletRs. 46.50pay 14% more per tablet
- DILNIP 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 4.15/tabletRs. 41.50pay 2% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CILACAR
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Cilnidipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Cilnidipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Cilnidipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Cilnidipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Your doctor may recommend a change in the lifestyle to lower your blood pressure. It may include:
- Consume fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, and reduce saturated-total fat.
- Reduce daily dietary sodium intake as much as possible, ideally to 65 mmol/day (1.5 g/day sodium or 3.8 g/day sodium chloride).
- Regular aerobic physical activity (at least 30 minutes/day, most days of the week).
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions for CILACAR
Q.Is cilnidipine US FDA approved?
It is not approved by FDA for the treatment of hypertension
Q.What are the uses of cilnidipine/Cilacar?
Cilnidipine/Cilacar is used for the treatment of hypertension
Q.Is cilnidipine is a novel dihydropyridine?
Yes, cilnidipine belong to the class of selective dihydropyridine derivative calcium-channel blockers.