food interaction for CHECKWT
alcohol interaction for CHECKWT
pregnancy interaction for CHECKWT
lactation interaction for CHECKWT
SALT INFORMATION for CHECKWT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CHECKWT 60 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking CHECKWT 60 MG CAPSULE
- 56%Once A Day
- 22%Thrice A Day
- 22%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CHECKWTNo substitutes found
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Shalabh MohanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet ShahMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Vidur JyotiMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Azhar PerwaizMBBS, MS, DNB
Expert advice for CHECKWT
- It is recommended that the capsule be taken 1 hour before or after or during the course of a main meal.
- It is also recommended that exercise and low fat diet to be followed while taking this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It is important to inform the doctor of any other illness that you may have like diabetes or if you are taking other herbal or nutritional products.
Frequently asked questions for CHECKWT
Q.Is cetilistat a steroid?
No. Cetilistat is not a steroid
Q.How does cetilistat work?
Cetilistat inhibits the activity of lipase, a lipolytic enzyme, secreted by the digestive tract and pancreas, and blocks the absorption of fat from the gut, resulting in reduced body weight.