food interaction for CDPIN
alcohol interaction for CDPIN
pregnancy interaction for CDPIN
lactation interaction for CDPIN
medicine interaction for CDPIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR CDPIN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CDPIN 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking CDPIN 20 MG TABLET
- 65%Twice A Day
- 35%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CDPIN
- CILACAR 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 105.95pay 51% more per tablet
- LNBLOC 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 41% more per tablet
- NEXOVAS 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.87/tabletRs. 108.70pay 55% more per tablet
- CINOD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 50% more per tablet
- CETANIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.54/tabletRs. 105.45pay 51% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CDPIN
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Cilnidipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Cilnidipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Cilnidipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Cilnidipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions FOR CDPIN
Q. Is cilnidipine US FDA approved?
It is not approved by FDA for the treatment of hypertension
Q. What are the uses of cilnidipine/Cilacar?
Cilnidipine/Cilacar is used for the treatment of hypertension
Q. Is cilnidipine is a novel dihydropyridine?
Yes, cilnidipine belong to the class of selective dihydropyridine derivative calcium-channel blockers.