food interaction for CDOM (TRIDENT)
alcohol interaction for CDOM (TRIDENT)
pregnancy interaction for CDOM (TRIDENT)
lactation interaction for CDOM (TRIDENT)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CDOM (TRIDENT)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CDOM (TRIDENT)
- MONOCEF O 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 13.80/tabletRs. 138save 12% more per tablet
- CEPODEM 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.90/tabletRs. 139save 11% more per tablet
- GUDCEF 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 12/tabletRs. 120save 23% more per tablet
- MACPOD 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130save 17% more per tablet
- SWICH 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 13.90/tabletRs. 139save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CDOM (TRIDENT)
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for CDOM (TRIDENT)
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.