food interaction for CDIFF A
alcohol interaction for CDIFF A
pregnancy interaction for CDIFF A
lactation interaction for CDIFF A
medicine interaction for CDIFF A
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CDIFF A
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CDIFF A 0.1%W/W/1%W/W GEL
Patients taking CDIFF A 0.1%W/W/1%W/W GEL
- 90%Once A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CDIFF A
- ADALENE NANOGEL(15 GM gel in tube)Zydus CadilaRs. 14.29/GM of gelRs. 214.30pay 5% more per GM of gel
- ADAPLE C 0.1% W/W/1% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 11.40/GM of gelRs. 171save 17% more per GM of gel
- ACNESOL A NANO GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 12.60/GM of gelRs. 189save 8% more per GM of gel
- CLINRED A GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Encore Pharmaceuticals Inc.Rs. 11.27/GM of gelRs. 169save 18% more per GM of gel
- ADAMYCIN GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Anhox Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 10.67/GM of gelRs. 160save 22% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR CDIFF A
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctor if you are allergic to adapalene, or to
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have cuts or scrapes or on sunburnt skin
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have a skin condition called eczema
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or angles of the nose, and avoid other very sensitive areas of your body. If accidental contact does occur, immediately wash with warm water.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight and artificial UV light. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area is recommended.
- If you experience sensitivity or irritation when applying this medicine, stop using it and tell your doctor. You may be asked to use the cream less often, or to stop using it for a short time.
- Talk with your doctor before taking azathioprine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR CDIFF A
Q. Is adapalene / Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No. Adapalene belongs to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q. Is adapalene safe?
Adapalene is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is adapalene good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalne has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No. Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q. Does adapalene reduces acne scars?
Q. Does adapalene skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.
Q. Is clindamycin/Clindac/Dalacin a steroid, sulfa drug, cephalosporin, or a penicillin?
Clindamycin belongs to a group of antibiotics called lincosamide antibiotics. Clindamycin is not a cephalosporin, penicillin, or a sulpha drug and does not contain sulpha
Q. Is clindamycin good for strep throat, urinary tract infection, sinus infection, sore throat, bladder infection, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and ear infection?
Clindamycin can be used to treat strep throat, sore throat, sinus infection, bladder infection, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and ear infection. Clindamycin can be used but is not the first choice of drug for urinary tract infection
Q. Is clindamycin safe?
Clindamycin is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is clindamycin over-the-counter drug?
Clindamycin is not an over the counter drug. It is a prescription drug
Q. Can I take clindamycin with Advil (ibuprofen), tramadol, Benadryl, and Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone)?
Clindamycin may be taken with ibuprofen, tramadol, Benadryl and Suboxone. Always consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q. Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q. Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes, clindamycin cream may cause thrush with prolonged use or if you are prone to fungal infections.