food interaction for CASODEX
alcohol interaction for CASODEX
pregnancy interaction for CASODEX
lactation interaction for CASODEX
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CASODEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CASODEX
- CALUTIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 45.35/tabletRs. 453.50save 97% more per tablet
- CALURAN CP 50 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 32.30/tabletRs. 969save 98% more per tablet
- ANDROBLOK 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 41/tabletRs. 410save 98% more per tablet
- UTAMIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.80/tabletRs. 358save 98% more per tablet
- CALURAN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 54.70/tabletRs. 547save 97% more per tablet
Expert advice for CASODEX
- Before taking bicalutamide, tell your doctor if you have any liver disease.
- Bicalutamide may cause serious liver dysfunction (with symptoms of abdominal pain, anorexia, dark urine, fatigue, jaundice, nausea, vomiting). Stop taking Bicalutamide and call your doctor if you experience any such symptoms.
- If you have an objective progression of disease together with elevated PSA, seek immediate medical advice, as you may have to stop bicalutamide treatment.
- You should not take this medicine if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Take precautions as you may occasionally feel sleepy while on bicalutamide therapy.
- Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight or UV-light while you are taking bicalutamide.
- Do not drink alcohol while on bicalutamide treatment as it may worsen the side effects of this medication.
Frequently asked questions for CASODEX
Q.Is Bicailutamide a chemotherapy drug?
No. Bicailutamide is not a chemotherapy drug
Q.Is bicalutamide a hormone/Lower PSA Levels?
Bicalutamide is not a hormone however due to its anti-androgen properties, it lowers PSA.