food interaction for CARVIDON OD
alcohol interaction for CARVIDON OD
pregnancy interaction for CARVIDON OD
lactation interaction for CARVIDON OD
SALT INFORMATION for CARVIDON OD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CARVIDON OD CAPSULE
Patients taking CARVIDON OD CAPSULE
- 94%Once A Day
- 4%Twice A Day
- 2%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for CARVIDON OD
- CYTOGARD OD 60 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 17.67/capsuleRs. 176.70pay 21% more per capsule
- TRILONG 60 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.08/capsuleRs. 80.77save 45% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CARVIDON OD
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for CARVIDON OD
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines