food interaction for CARTISHINE
alcohol interaction for CARTISHINE
pregnancy interaction for CARTISHINE
lactation interaction for CARTISHINE
medicine interaction for CARTISHINE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARTISHINE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CARTISHINE 50 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking CARTISHINE 50 MG CAPSULE
- 48%Once A Day
- 39%Twice A Day
- 13%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARTISHINE
- ORCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.98/capsuleRs. 79.80save 34% more per capsule
- DYCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.30/capsuleRs. 93save 22% more per capsule
- DURAJOINT 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.30/capsuleRs. 83save 31% more per capsule
- HILIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 9.80/capsuleRs. 98save 18% more per capsule
- DIASOL 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.30/capsuleRs. 53save 56% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR CARTISHINE
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARTISHINE
Q. What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.