food interaction for CARTIGEN
alcohol interaction for CARTIGEN
pregnancy interaction for CARTIGEN
lactation interaction for CARTIGEN
medicine interaction for CARTIGEN
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARTIGEN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CARTIGEN 1500 MG TABLET
Patients taking CARTIGEN 1500 MG TABLET
- 87%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARTIGEN
- KONDRO OD TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 15.01/tabletRs. 150.10save 6% more per tablet
- JOINTACE OD 1500 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 15.27/tabletRs. 229save 4% more per tablet
- REOSTIN 1500 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Medreich Lifecare LtdRs. 14.67/tabletRs. 220save 8% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CARTIGEN
- Do not take glucosamine, if you are allergic to glucosamine or shell fish.
- Avoid taking glucosamine, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: diabetes; high cholesterol or triglycerides; cancer; liver disease; asthma or breathing disorder.
- Do not continue the glucosamine, if you are having surgery.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARTIGEN
Q. Is glucosamine good for joints/ arthritis?
Yes,glucosamine is used as an aid to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness due to arthritis
Q. Is glucosamine safe for diabetics?
No,it is not safe for diabetics. Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use
Q. Is glucosamine a steroid/ blood thinner?
No,it is a sugar protein and not a steroid/blood thinner
Q. How long can I take glucosamine for?
Patient may take glucosamine for prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take glucosamine with statins/ calcium/ blood thinners/ levothyroxine/ beta blockers/ naproxen/ coffee/ warfarin/ blood pressure tablets?
Patient should not take glucosamine along with warfarin.Taking other medicines with glucosamine may alter the effects of glucosamine.Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does glucosamine increase weight/ cause gas/ affect blood pressure/ increase blood sugar?
Glucosamine causing these side effects is very rare. However consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects.