food interaction for CAROZA
alcohol interaction for CAROZA
pregnancy interaction for CAROZA
lactation interaction for CAROZA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CAROZA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CAROZA 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking CAROZA 500 MG TABLET
- 91%Twice A Day
- 9%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CAROZA
- RANOZEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 9% more per tablet
- RANCAD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.85/tabletRs. 98.50save 10% more per tablet
- RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104save 5% more per tablet
- CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 8% more per tablet
- RANCAD OD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 18% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CAROZA
- Ranolazine should not be taken to treat sudden attack of chest pain (angina). Your doctor will advise you the exact treatment if you experience an attack of chest pain (angina).
- Do not stop taking ranolazine without talking to your doctor.
- Ranolazine may make you dizzy and lightheaded. Do not drive a car, operate machinery, or participate in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination until you know how this medication affects you.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in ranolazine.
- If you have liver cirrhosis; moderate or severe liver problems.
- If you have severe kidney problems.
- If you have ever had an abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG).
- If you are elderly.
- If you have low weight.
- If you have heart failure.
Frequently asked questions for CAROZA
Q.Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q.Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q.Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.