food interaction for CARNISURE
alcohol interaction for CARNISURE
pregnancy interaction for CARNISURE
lactation interaction for CARNISURE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CARNISURE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET
- 50%Twice A Day
- 32%Once A Day
- 11%Thrice A Day
- 3%Four Times A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for CARNISURE
- CARNITOR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275pay 31% more per tablet
- NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.07/tabletRs. 250.65pay 19% more per tablet
- CARNIMAC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/tabletRs. 178save 15% more per tablet
- ELKAR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 52% more per tablet
- VERNACE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 52% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CARNISURE
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CARNISURE
Q.Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q.Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.