Medicine Overview of Carnilev Injection
Uses of Carnilev Injection
Side effects of Carnilev Injection
Nausea, Palpitations, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Peripheral edema, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Anemia, Muscle pain, Bone pain, Bronchitis, Cough, Diarrhoea, Gastritis, Headache, Increased calcium level in blood, Increased blood pressure, Muscle weakness, Tachycardia, Vertigo, Vomiting.
How to use Carnilev Injection
How Carnilev Injection works
In Depth Information on Carnilev Injection
Expert advice for Carnilev Injection
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.