food interaction for CARDIMAX
alcohol interaction for CARDIMAX
pregnancy interaction for CARDIMAX
lactation interaction for CARDIMAX
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARDIMAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARDIMAX
- TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 8% more per tablet
- FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 49% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 24% more per tablet
- CYTOGARD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.20pay 36% more per tablet
- METAGARD 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 16% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CARDIMAX
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARDIMAX
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines