food interaction for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
alcohol interaction for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
pregnancy interaction for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
lactation interaction for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
- CALADRYL LOTION(100 ML lotion in bottle)Piramal Healthcare LimitedRs. 0.56/ML of lotionRs. 56.45save 37% more per ML of lotion
- MELADRYL 1% W/V LOTION(50 ML lotion in bottle)Meridian Enterprises Pvt LtdRs. 0.90/ML of lotionRs. 45same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
- Diphenhydramine cream or ointment is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, nose and mouth area.
- Do not use diphenhydramine cream for more than 3 days.
- Avoid using the diphenhydramine cream on broken skin and/or larger areas of skin.
- Inform your doctor if you are using another medicine containing diphenhydramine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to diphenhydramine or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to patients with skin disease like eczema.
- It sholud not given to children <2 years.
- It sholud not given to breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions for CALADRYL(PIRAMAL)
Q.Is diphenhydramine topical a blood thinner/narcotic/water soluble?
No, it is an antihistaminic drug and not a blood thinner or narcotic
Q.Is diphenhydramine hydrochloride safe?
It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.