food interaction for CADISTIN
alcohol interaction for CADISTIN
pregnancy interaction for CADISTIN
lactation interaction for CADISTIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CADISTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CADISTIN
- ALLERMIN 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Syncom Formulations I LimitedRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 8283% more per tablet
- INGAHIST 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.86/tabletRs. 28.63pay 6757% more per tablet
- PIRITON 4 MG TABLET(500 tablets in packet)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.10/tabletRs. 51.48pay 147% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CADISTIN
- Do not start or continue the chlorpheniramine tablets and consult your doctor, If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to chlorpheniramine or any of the other ingredients of chlorpheniramine tablet.
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not take for longer than 7 days in a row. Talk with your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 7 days of treatment, or if you have a fever with a headache or skin rash.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking chlorpheniramine because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions for CADISTIN
Q.Does chlorpheniramine or chlorpheniramine maleate cause increase in blood pressure/ drowsy/non drowsy/sedating/get you high/keep you awake/sleepiness/make you tired/weight gain?
Chlorpheniramine causing these side effects is common or rare. Always consult your doctor, if you experience any of these side effects
Q.Is chlorpheniramine like Benadryl?
No, chlorpheniramine is different from Benadryl
Q.Is chlorpheniramine prescription?
Yes, it is available with doctor’s prescription only
Q.Can I take chlorpheniramine or chlorpheniramine maleate with Panadol/ cetirizine /Zyrtec/ Allegra/ warfarin/ diphenhydramine/ ibuprofen/Claritin/guaifenesin/Benadryl?
Yes, but taking other medicines may alter the effects of chlorpheniramine. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q.Does chlorpheniramine contain aspirin?
No, it does not contain aspirin in it. Chlorpheniramine is a different drug than aspirin.