food interaction for C UDP(UNISON)
alcohol interaction for C UDP(UNISON)
pregnancy interaction for C UDP(UNISON)
lactation interaction for C UDP(UNISON)
medicine interaction for C UDP(UNISON)
SALT INFORMATION FOR C UDP(UNISON)
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR C UDP 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking C UDP 10 MG TABLET
- 63%Once A Day
- 38%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR C UDP(UNISON)
- CILACAR 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.99/tabletRs. 69.92pay 367% more per tablet
- LNBLOC 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 7.15/tabletRs. 71.50pay 377% more per tablet
- NEXOVAS 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.12/tabletRs. 71.20pay 375% more per tablet
- CILAHEART 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 6.60/tabletRs. 66pay 341% more per tablet
- CINOD 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.50pay 411% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR C UDP(UNISON)
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Cilnidipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Cilnidipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Cilnidipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Cilnidipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions FOR C UDP(UNISON)
Q. Is cilnidipine US FDA approved?
It is not approved by FDA for the treatment of hypertension
Q. What are the uses of cilnidipine/Cilacar?
Cilnidipine/Cilacar is used for the treatment of hypertension
Q. Is cilnidipine is a novel dihydropyridine?
Yes, cilnidipine belong to the class of selective dihydropyridine derivative calcium-channel blockers.