food interaction for BUTENASKIN
alcohol interaction for BUTENASKIN
pregnancy interaction for BUTENASKIN
lactation interaction for BUTENASKIN
medicine interaction for BUTENASKIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BUTENASKIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BUTENASKIN
Expert advice FOR BUTENASKIN
- Butenafine topical cream is for external use only. Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Before applying the cream, wash and completely dry the affected area.
- Do not cover the area with bandages or other dressings, unless directed by your doctor.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice change in color or burning sensation of skin.
- Tell your doctor if you have a fungal nail infection or any other skin problem.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to butenafine or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR BUTENASKIN
Q. Does butenafine hydrochloride kill ringworm/ kill yeast?
Yes. Butenafine hydrochloride kills ringworm and yeast
Q. Is butenafine hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Butenafine hydrochloride is not a steroid. It is an antifungal drug.