food interaction for BUSELIN
alcohol interaction for BUSELIN
pregnancy interaction for BUSELIN
lactation interaction for BUSELIN
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BUSELIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BUSELIN
- BUSARLIN 7 MG INJECTION(7 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 302.48/ML of injectionRs. 2117.33save 27% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Jasjeet Singh WasirMBBS, MD
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for BUSELIN
- During the first weeks of therapy, buserelin may cause hot flashes (sudden sweating and feelings of warmth), decreased sexual ability, temporary increase in pain, pain while urinating, or weakness in legs.
- Your blood pressure may be monitored regularly as there is a risk of developing high blood pressure with buserelin.
- If you are a patient with diabetes, your blood glucose should be regularly monitored while on buserelin therapy.
- Buserelin can cause loss of fertility which may be permanent. If you intend to have children, discuss this with your doctor before receiving buserelin
- Do not take buserelin if you have urinary obstruction, spinal cord compression, history of pituitary gland tumors or osteoporosis, demyelinating form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome (an inherited neurologic disorder).
- Do not consume the drug if you are allergic to buserelin or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid taking buserelin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reaction.
Frequently asked questions for BUSELIN
Q.Is buserelin safe?
Yes, Buserelin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does buserelin delay your period?
Yes, Buserelin delays your period. Consult your doctor for advice
Q.Does buserelin make you gain weight/bloat?
Yes, buserelin can make you gain weight/bloat. Healthy diet and daily exercise can help control your weight gain
Q.Does buserelin make you tired?
Yes, you may feel less energetic. Take more rest.