Medicine Overview of Busag Injection
Side effects of Busag Injection
Decreased libido, Testicular atrophy, Increased sweating, Fatigue, Muscle weakness, Bone pain, Erectile dysfunction, Hot flashes, Injection site pain.
How to use Busag Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Busag Injection works
Busag 5mg injection is a hormone similar to the one produced by a hypothalmus gland in the brain. It works by decreasing the levels of testosterone and estrogen.
In Depth Information on Busag Injection
Expert advice for Busag Injection
- During the first weeks of therapy, buserelin may cause hot flashes (sudden sweating and feelings of warmth), decreased sexual ability, temporary increase in pain, pain while urinating, or weakness in legs.
- Your blood pressure may be monitored regularly as there is a risk of developing high blood pressure with buserelin.
- If you are a patient with diabetes, your blood glucose should be regularly monitored while on buserelin therapy.
- Buserelin can cause loss of fertility which may be permanent. If you intend to have children, discuss this with your doctor before receiving buserelin
- Do not take buserelin if you have urinary obstruction, spinal cord compression, history of pituitary gland tumors or osteoporosis, demyelinating form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome (an inherited neurologic disorder).
- Do not consume the drug if you are allergic to buserelin or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid taking buserelin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reaction.
Special precautions for Busag 5mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Busag 5mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Busag 5mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Busag 5mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is limited information available on the use of Busag 5+more
mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Buserelin, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Busag 5mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Buserelin
Yes, Busag is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Yes, Busag delays your period. Consult your doctor for advice
Yes, Busag can make you gain weight/bloat. Healthy diet and daily exercise can help control your weight gain
Yes, you may feel less energetic. Take more rest.