food interaction for BUSAG
alcohol interaction for BUSAG
pregnancy interaction for BUSAG
lactation interaction for BUSAG
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BUSAG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BUSAG
- ZERELIN 5MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1100/ML of injectionRs. 2200save 31% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khalid J. FarooquiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Dheeraj KapoorMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Ambrish MithalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for BUSAG
- During the first weeks of therapy, buserelin may cause hot flashes (sudden sweating and feelings of warmth), decreased sexual ability, temporary increase in pain, pain while urinating, or weakness in legs.
- Your blood pressure may be monitored regularly as there is a risk of developing high blood pressure with buserelin.
- If you are a patient with diabetes, your blood glucose should be regularly monitored while on buserelin therapy.
- Buserelin can cause loss of fertility which may be permanent. If you intend to have children, discuss this with your doctor before receiving buserelin
- Do not take buserelin if you have urinary obstruction, spinal cord compression, history of pituitary gland tumors or osteoporosis, demyelinating form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome (an inherited neurologic disorder).
- Do not consume the drug if you are allergic to buserelin or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid taking buserelin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reaction.
Frequently asked questions for BUSAG
Q.Is buserelin safe?
Yes, Buserelin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does buserelin delay your period?
Yes, Buserelin delays your period. Consult your doctor for advice
Q.Does buserelin make you gain weight/bloat?
Yes, buserelin can make you gain weight/bloat. Healthy diet and daily exercise can help control your weight gain
Q.Does buserelin make you tired?
Yes, you may feel less energetic. Take more rest.