food interaction for BUNASE
alcohol interaction for BUNASE
pregnancy interaction for BUNASE
lactation interaction for BUNASE
medicine interaction for BUNASE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BUNASE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR BUNASE 0.5MG RESPULES 2ML
Patients taking BUNASE 0.5MG RESPULES 2ML
- 43%Once A Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 22%Thrice A Day
- 9%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR BUNASE
- BUDECORT 0.5 MG RESPULES(10 respules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 20.75/respulesRs. 207.50same price
- DERINIDE 2 ML RESPULES(2 ML respules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 10.43/ML of respulesRs. 20.85save 50% more per ML of respules
- PULMICORT 0.5 MG RESPULES(2 ML respules in strip)Astra ZenecaRs. 11.28/ML of respulesRs. 22.55save 46% more per ML of respules
- ALVONIDE 0.5MG RESPULES(2 ML respules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.96/ML of respulesRs. 27.93save 33% more per ML of respules
- DERINIDE 2 ML RESPULES(14 respules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 20.85/respulesRs. 291.90same price
Expert advice FOR BUNASE
- Eating smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids is helpful while taking Budesonide.
- Take the drug with meals to avoid stomach upset.
- Take the drug at the same time every day.
- Do not take budesonide if you are allergic to it.
- Don't stop taking this medicine suddenly. Your doctor will slowly adjust your dose to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Ask your doctor or nurse on instructions to use the budesonide inhaler before use.
- Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR BUNASE
Q. Does budesonide inhaler contain steroids?
Yes. Budesonide inhaler is a steroid drug used mainly to control an asthma attack
Q. Is budesonide safe?
Yes. Budesonide is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. Is budesonide same as Pulmicort?
Yes. Pulmicort is a brand name of budesonide
Q. Are budesonide and albuterol same?
No. Budesonide is different from albuterol which is a beta-receptor agonist drug. Both are usedto treat asthma
Q. Can I take ibuprofen/prednisolone/Benadryl with budesonide?
Budesonide can be taken with ibuprofen or Benadryl only if advised by your doctor. Prednisolone is another steroid medication and generally not taken along with other steroid like budesonide, so it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking prednisolone with budesonide
Q. Does budesonide cause weight loss/weight gain/hair loss/hyperactivity?
Budesonide may cause weight gain but not weight loss, hyperactivity or hair loss and increased hair growth on face. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Does budesonide cure cough?
Budesonide can cure cough related to asthma or allergic diseases of nose, throat or chest
Q. Does it help in croup?
It is not used for croup
Q. Is budesonide safe for infants?
It is advisable to consult your doctor before giving budesonide to an infant or child.