food interaction for BRIMOCHEK
alcohol interaction for BRIMOCHEK
pregnancy interaction for BRIMOCHEK
lactation interaction for BRIMOCHEK
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BRIMOCHEK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BRIMOCHEK
- ALCON BRIMO 0.15% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Alcon LaboratoriesRs. 50/ML of eye dropRs. 250pay 21% more per ML of eye drop
- RIMONID 0.15% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Micro Labs LtdRs. 32/ML of eye dropRs. 160save 23% more per ML of eye drop
- APBIDIN P 0.15% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 23.24/ML of eye dropRs. 116.18save 44% more per ML of eye drop
- GLOBRIM 0.15% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24/ML of eye dropRs. 120save 42% more per ML of eye drop
- AKUDIN 0.15% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 35/ML of eye dropRs. 175save 15% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
Expert advice for BRIMOCHEK
- Do not start or continue the brimonidine solution If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to brimonidine or any of the other ingredients of brimonidine solution.
- Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
- Do not touch the tip of the eye dropper or place it directly on your eye. A contaminated dropper can infect your eye, which could lead to serious vision problems.
- Remove contact lenses prior to application and wait at least 15 minutes before reinsertion.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
- Do not use the eye drops if the liquid has changed colors or has particles in it. Call your pharmacist for new medicine.
Frequently asked questions for BRIMOCHEK
Q.Is brimonidine the same as Alphagan?
Yes, Alphagan is a trade name of drug brimonidine
Q.Is brimonidine or brimonidine tartrate a beta blocker/steroid?
Brimonidine or brimonidine tartrate is a sympatomimetic drug and not a beta blocker/steroid
Q.Does brimonidine cause fatigue?
Yes, feeling fatigue is a very common side effect of brimonidine. Always consult your doctor if you experience such type of side effect
Q.Why does brimonidine cause miosis?
Brimonidine causing this side effect is very rare. It may be because of overdose of other alpha2-agonists. Always consult your doctor if you experience such type of side effect
Q.How does brimonidine lower intraocular pressure (iop)?
It reduces the intraocular pressure by reducing the amount of fluid in the eye.