food interaction for BISPEC
alcohol interaction for BISPEC
pregnancy interaction for BISPEC
lactation interaction for BISPEC
medicine interaction for BISPEC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BISPEC
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR BISPEC 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking BISPEC 5 MG TABLET
- 91%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR BISPEC
- SOLITEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 245save 9% more per tablet
- SOLICEPT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 24.90/tabletRs. 249save 7% more per tablet
- VESIACT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 21.40/tabletRs. 214save 20% more per tablet
- REGUSOL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 22.80/tabletRs. 228save 15% more per tablet
- FLOSLO 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20/tabletRs. 200save 25% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR BISPEC
- Do not take solifenacin if you are allergic to solifenacin or any of the other ingredients of this tablet.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered if you are undergoing kidney dialysis or are having any kidney problems; if you have liver disease or are taking medication for liver problems; difficulty in passing urine; stomach problems like ulcerative colitis; disease causing muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis); increased eye pressure or glaucoma.
- Avoid using solifenacin if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR BISPEC
Q. How does solifenacin work?
It acts by reducing contractions in the muscles of the urinary bladder and tract
Q. What is it used for?
Solifenacin is used to treat patients who suffer from urinary incontinence (inability to control urine) and increased urinary frequency, which is usually caused by an overactive bladder. It belongs to a antimuscarinic class of medication
Q. Is solifenacin an antibiotic/ sulfa drug/steroid/anticholinergic?
Solifenacin is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug/steroid. It is a type of anticholinergic which is called antimuscarinic (acts only against muscarinic receptors)
Q. What is solifenacin succinate tablet?
Solifenacin succinate is the tablet formulation of solifenacin
Q. Is solifenacin safe?
Solifenacin is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. How quickly does solifenacin work?
Solifenacin should be taken for 4 weeks at least before major improvements are observed
Q. Does solifenacin cause weight gain/fluid or water retention?
Solifenacin has some side effects like fluid or water retention. It is not known to cause weight gain. If side effects are observed then consult the doctor immediately
Q. Does it affect the contraceptive pill?
It is not known to affect the contraceptive pill.