food interaction for BIOZOCIN XL
alcohol interaction for BIOZOCIN XL
pregnancy interaction for BIOZOCIN XL
lactation interaction for BIOZOCIN XL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BIOZOCIN XL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BIOZOCIN XL
- PRAZOPRESS 2.5 MG TABLET XL(14 tablet xl in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.86/tablet xlRs. 110save 1% more per tablet xl
- PRAZOPILL 2.5 MG TABLET XL(10 tablet xl in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tablet xlRs. 76save 4% more per tablet xl
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for BIOZOCIN XL
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions for BIOZOCIN XL
Q.What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q.Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.