food interaction for BIOVAC V
alcohol interaction for BIOVAC V
pregnancy interaction for BIOVAC V
lactation interaction for BIOVAC V
medicine interaction for BIOVAC V
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BIOVAC V
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR BIOVAC V 0.5ML INJECTION
Patients taking BIOVAC V 0.5ML INJECTION
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR BIOVAC V
- VARIPED 0.5ML INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1690/ML of injectionRs. 1690save 1% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR BIOVAC V
- Do not use if you are allergic to varicella zoster vaccine, or any other chickenpox vaccine, neomycin or an antibiotic used to treat skin infections.
- Do not use varicella zoster vaccine if you have a high temperature (fever).
- Do not use varicella zoster vaccine if you are suffering from HIV or AIDS.
- Avoid taking varicella zoster vaccine during pregnancy.
Frequently asked questions FOR BIOVAC V
Q. Does varicella vaccine prevent Varicella zoster infection?
Yes, varicella zoster vaccine is used in the treatment of varicella zoster infection
Q. Does varicella vaccine prevent chicken pox?
Yes, varicella zoster vaccine is used to treat chicken pox
Q. Is shingles vaccine same as chicken pox vaccine?
Yes, varicella zoster vaccine is used for the treatment of shingles and chicken pox.