Medicine Overview of Biodexone Tablet
Side effects of Biodexone Tablet
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Biodexone Tablet
How Biodexone Tablet works
In Depth Information on Biodexone Tablet
Expert advice for Biodexone Tablet
- Do not use dexamethasone, if you are allergic to it in case of eye drops, do not touch the tip of dispenser to an eye or eyelid.
- Do not use dexamethasone eye drops if you have glaucoma or diabetes.
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when stopping the medication.
- Do not use dexamethasone oral solution:you have a fungal infection that affects entire body if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- Consult your doctor before taking dexamethasone oral solution, if you have kidney or liver problems or if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Milk secretion may decrease.
Patients experiencing undesirable effects like vertigo, vision disorders or muscle weakness ,should avoid driving vehicles or using machines.