food interaction for BIO VISEON
alcohol interaction for BIO VISEON
pregnancy interaction for BIO VISEON
lactation interaction for BIO VISEON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BIO VISEON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BIO VISEON
- ZYONATE 1.4MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 467.10/injectionRs. 467.10save 42% more per injection
- VISCOSAFE 14MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 531.25/ML of injectionRs. 531.25save 34% more per ML of injection
- HYOPT PLUS 14MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Virchow Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 490/injectionRs. 490save 39% more per injection
Expert advice FOR BIO VISEON
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently asked questions FOR BIO VISEON
Q. Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
Q. Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.