Substitutes for BET SALIC 6
Medicine Overview of BET SALIC 6 OINTMENT
Side effects of Betamethasone
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Cataract, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Betamethasone
How BET SALIC 6 OINTMENT works
Side effects of Salicylic Acid
How to use Salicylic Acid
How BET SALIC 6 OINTMENT works
In Depth Information on BET SALIC 6 OINTMENT
Expert advice for Betamethasone
- Take betamethasone tablet by mouth with food or milk to prevent stomach upset.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you have an infection and have not yet started taking medicine (e.g. antibiotics) to treat it.
- Do not use betamethasone cream if you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- Do not use the cream on your face repetitively for more than 5 days.
- Do not use a large amount of cream continuously on large areas of the body since it can affect your hormones.
- Excessive usage of cream in children might affect their growth and development.
- Don’t apply the cream near your eyes.
- Don’t swallow the cream, it is not meant for internal use.
- Don’t use the cream under plaster or bandage.
Expert advice for Salicylic Acid
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to salicylic acid or any of the ingredients of the acne cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo or medicated plaster.
- Do not apply salicylic acid to open wounds or irritated skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after applying salicylic acid containing application.
- Do not apply on eyes, nose, genitals or rectum, and avoid touching these areas after applying medication to affected area and before washing your hands.
- Topical salicylic acid should not be used for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair growing from them, warts in the nose or mouth, moles, or birthmarks.
- Do not cover treated skin with a bandage or heating pad, which can increase the burning sensation. You should not cover the skin with clothing immediately after application.
- Do not apply this immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Avoid getting this medication on dentures or any other thing that comes in contact with sensitive parts of the body.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without the prescription of the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any other medication you are taking, or if you have kidney problems or if you are pregnant or breast feeding or are diabetic or have blood circulation problems.
- The cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo, medicated plaster should be used for an indication only as instructed by doctor and not for any other indication.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.