Medicine Overview of Benzylac Capsule
Benzylac Capsule is used in the treatment of scabies
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Benzylac Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Benzyl benzoate belongs to a class of drugs called as scabicide. It acts by exerting toxic effect on the nervous system of the mites and lice. It paralyses these parasites resulting in their death.
In Depth Information on Benzylac Capsule
• Avoid direct contact with eyes or other mucous membrane.
• Do not apply benzyl benzoate on head and face.
• Do not use benzyl benzoate on open wounds, such as cuts or sores on the skin or scalp.
• Practice disinfecting/ washing combs, curlers, and brushes in hot water for about 10 minutes immediately after using benzyl benzoate to prevent spread of infection.
• Practice washing all recently worn clothing and used bed linens and towels in hot water to prevent spread of infection.
• Patients allergic to benzyl benzoate or any of its ingredients should avoid it.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not be administered benzyl benzoate.
• Neonates should also not be given benzyl benzoate.
• Benzyl benzoate should not be given to patients with broken or irritated skin.
Benzylac Capsule related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Benzylac Capsule during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Benzylac Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Benzylac Capsule in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Benzylac Capsule in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Benzylac Capsule, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Benzylac Capsule
What were the side-effects while using Benzylac Capsule? How do you take Benzylac Capsule? How much was the improvement? Please rate Benzylac Capsule on price What are you using Benzylac Capsule for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Benzylac Capsule. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Benzylac Capsule
Benzylac is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is benzyl benzoate the same as benzoyl peroxide and can be used for acne?
No, benxoyl benzoate is used in the treatment of scabies and not be used on open wounds. Whereas, benzoyl peroxide is used in the treatment of acne
Benzylac is not known to cause cancer. However, if you develop of any such symptoms contact your doctor immediately.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Benzylac Capsule: PLT, OLT, AGT, MSD, SWP, MPC, PNT, BBS, TNH, GBL, DPP, SWA, NNH, HPC, RSS, DDR, RKS, SCH, STA, DLP, ADT, SRG, MAX, MOM, CLT, ZVP, BMJ, SHD, JMJ, BIO, OIP, IPL, ENP, INC, SVH, OHM, RUS, SYN, WSI, TRP, JIV, AYU, RWP, GTC, GNC, PVP, AAY, EMB, SAT, HGI, ATL, SAF, RPP, NDP, SDM, BTM, PTI, HBV, TOM, NSL, VRS, HMP, WHL, RHW, ANT, HAT, LHA, SSA, SBA, RJH, MDO, ABP, BSN, PEN, MAK, 9T9, JVO, KHH, FGH, RHL, THP, DYG, ARD, GPT, OWP, BAL, ZEL, GPP, SBL, HIP, PPR, NWP, BHP, DPL, PRN, LCC, AVN, IAD, NVY, GTK, MLC, DHR, UMP, PWN, AMR, NVL, RSA, USF, ATP, SJP, SHP, NXG, NTB, DFP, MAM, HEX, MMS, SGC, JVN, DGN, AAR, BDN, EQN