food interaction for BEETAL
alcohol interaction for BEETAL
pregnancy interaction for BEETAL
lactation interaction for BEETAL
medicine interaction for BEETAL
Avoid Beetal tablet with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BEETAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BEETALNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR BEETAL
- Do not take phenobarbitone if you are allergic to phenobarbitone or any of the other ingredient of the tablet.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: liver or kidney disease; temporary or chronic pain; mental depression or illness; disorders of pituitary gland or adrenal gland (e.g. pheochromocytoma); breathing problems; or porphyria (disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs).
- Do not take phenobarbitone if you have an addiction to alcohol or drug abuse.
- Avoid taking phenobarbitone if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to become pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after taking phenobarbitone as it may cause drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions FOR BEETAL
Q. What is phenobarbitone used for?
Phenobarbitone is used to control seizures in epilepsy patients and is also used to relieve anxiety. It may also be used as a sedative for patients about to undergo surgery; to treat people who are suffering from withdrawal symptoms from addiction to other seizure medication or who are going to stop medication
Q. What is phenobarbitone sodium?
Phenobarbitone sodium is one of the salt forms of phenobarbitone and is used for the same indications
Q. How does phenobarbitone work?
Phenobarbitone belongs to barbiturates. It acts by slowing down the activity of the brai
Q. Is it an enzyme inducer?
It is an enzyme inducer
Q. Is phenobarbitone a controlled drug?
Phenobarbitone is a controlled drug
Q. What is phenobarbitone syrup?
Phenobarbitone is available as tablet and syrup form for use.