food interaction for BECLOCORT N
alcohol interaction for BECLOCORT N
pregnancy interaction for BECLOCORT N
lactation interaction for BECLOCORT N
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BECLOCORT N
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BECLOCORT N
- BECMET N CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 2.50/GM of creamRs. 12.50pay 152% more per GM of cream
- BIOMET N 0.025%/0.5% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 2.57/GM of creamRs. 38.50pay 158% more per GM of cream
- BECLODERM N 0.025%/0.5% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Lupin LtdRs. 1.38/GM of creamRs. 20.71pay 39% more per GM of cream
- BECLOSONE N 0.025%/0.5% CREAM(1 GM cream in tube)Omega Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 17.85/GM of creamRs. 17.85pay 1697% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for BECLOCORT N
- Do not stop taking beclometasone tablets even if you feel better follow your doctor’s advice when and how to stop.
- Beclometasone should not be used continuously for longer than 3 months without consulting a doctor.
- Do not start or continue the beclometasone spray/tablet and consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to become pregnant.
- Some people may feel sleepy after taking beclometasone. Avoid driving or performing activities that require alertness till you know how the drug affects you.
Frequently asked questions for BECLOCORT N
Q.How long can I take beclometasone/beconase?
The duration depends on the disease for which treatment is being given. Please follow the advice of your doctor
Q.Can I take Sudafed/pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, antihistaminics/ cetirizine, ibuprofen with beclometasone?
Yes, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, cetirizine, ibuprofen can be taken along with beclometasone. Please consult your doctor before changing medication
Q.Does beclometasone cause weight gain?
Beclometasone can cause weight gain after long term use. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing weight gain
Q.Is beclometasone safe?
Beclomethasone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q.Does neomycin has sulfa or does the sulphate present in this drug contain sulfa?
No, neomycin does not contain sulfa (sulphonamide group) and the sulphate group present in this drug has no link with sulfa either
Q.Does neomycin expire?
Yes. The expiry date is provided on the blister pack of tablets or the ointment tube
Q.Does neomycin cover pseudomonas?
No, neomycin is not effective against pseudomona
Q.Does neomycin contain penicillin?
No, neomycin does not contain penicillin. It belongs to a group of drugs called aminoglycosides
Q.Does neosporin help acne /cold soresNeosporin contains neomycin in addition to bacitracin and polymyxin. Neosporin does not treat acne or cold sores. It only helps in the treatment of some infections of the skin.Does neosporin help scars?
Neosporin contains neomycin in addition to bacitracin and polymyxin. Neosporin does not help in the treatment of scars. It only helps in the treatment of some infections of the skin
Q.Does neosporin help cuts?
Neosporin contains neomycin in addition to bacitracin and polymyxin. Neosporin only helps prevent or treat the infection of wounds. It does help heal the cuts
Q.Does neomycin cause tinnitus?
Neomycin is known to cause damage to the ear. One of the symptoms of damage to ear is tinnitus
Q.Is neomycin safe?
Neomycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.