food interaction for BANOCIDE
alcohol interaction for BANOCIDE
pregnancy interaction for BANOCIDE
lactation interaction for BANOCIDE
SALT INFORMATION FOR BANOCIDE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR BANOCIDE FORTE 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking BANOCIDE FORTE 100 MG TABLET
- 49%Thrice A Day
- 35%Twice A Day
- 16%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR BANOCIDE
- HETRAZAN 100 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 1.32/tabletRs. 39.69pay 2% more per tablet
- DEECEE 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 16pay 24% more per tablet
- BENOCIDE 100MG FORTE TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.21/tabletRs. 36.30save 6% more per tablet
- DICARB 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.43/tabletRs. 14.30pay 11% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR BANOCIDE
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR BANOCIDE
Q. What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q. How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q. Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q. Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.