food interaction for BAKWEL
alcohol interaction for BAKWEL
pregnancy interaction for BAKWEL
lactation interaction for BAKWEL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BAKWEL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BAKWEL
- MYORIL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 16.39/capsuleRs. 163.93pay 73% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.20/capsuleRs. 132pay 39% more per capsule
- MIOFREE 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.85/capsuleRs. 118.50pay 25% more per capsule
- NEORELAX 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 11.50/capsuleRs. 115pay 21% more per capsule
- RELMUS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 11.80/capsuleRs. 118pay 24% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR BAKWEL
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR BAKWEL
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.