food interaction for AZONATE
alcohol interaction for AZONATE
pregnancy interaction for AZONATE
lactation interaction for AZONATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZONATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZONATE
- BETZEE 0.05% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Apex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.72/GM of creamRs. 10.78save 59% more per GM of cream
- DIPLENE 0.05% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Fulford India LtdRs. 8.12/GM of creamRs. 81.25pay 364% more per GM of cream
- EXEVATE 0.05% CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Ochoa Laboratories LtdRs. 3.32/GM of creamRs. 66.36pay 90% more per GM of cream
- DIPNATE 0.05% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Karlin Pharmaceuticals & Exports Pvt LtdRs. 3.26/GM of creamRs. 32.56pay 86% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Khalid J. FarooquiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Jasjeet Singh WasirMBBS, MD
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sujeet JhaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for AZONATE
Frequently asked questions for AZONATE
Q.Is betamethasone cream available as over the counter (OTC) product?
Betamethasone cream is not available as OTC product
Q.Does betamethasone topical lighten skin/ bleach skin?
Betamethasone topical may cause skin pigmentation in few patients. It may lighten or darken the skin color. Do not use betamethasone without doctor's advice
Q.Is betamethasone valerate used for acne/ ringworm?
No. Betamethasone valerate can be used in conditions like eczema (a type of itchy skin rash), atopic dermatitis (inflammation of skin) and psoriasis of the scalp, hands and feet
Q.Does betnesol work in retention edema?
No. Betnesol (i.e. betamethasone) cannot be used in retention edema. On the contrary, it causes the fluid and salt retention thereby adding to the edema problem
Q.Is betamethasone stronger than hydrocortisone?
Betamethasone and hydrocortisone belong to the same class of medications (i.e. corticosteroids) and produce almost similar pharmacological responses. The effect may vary based on the conditions and individual response. Always follow doctor's advice regarding its use.