food interaction for AZIWOK
alcohol interaction for AZIWOK
pregnancy interaction for AZIWOK
lactation interaction for AZIWOK
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZIWOK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZIWOK
- AZIMAX 100 MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.74/ML of dry syrupRs. 26.16save 94% more per ML of dry syrup
- ZITHROX XL 100 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.65/ML of dry syrupRs. 49.60save 94% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZEE XL 100MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.74/ML of dry syrupRs. 52.32save 94% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZITRU 100MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Iatros Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.80/ML of dry syrupRs. 26.93save 93% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZIMAX XL 100 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.79/ML of dry syrupRs. 53.78save 93% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for AZIWOK
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZIWOK
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.