food interaction for AZITROSS
alcohol interaction for AZITROSS
pregnancy interaction for AZITROSS
lactation interaction for AZITROSS
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZITROSS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZITROSS
- AZIMAX 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 23.73/tabletRs. 71.19pay 26% more per tablet
- AZIBACT 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 18.81/tabletRs. 56.43same price
- ATM 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 18.72/tabletRs. 56.16save 1% more per tablet
- ZADY 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 18.72/tabletRs. 56.16save 1% more per tablet
- LAZ 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 18.33/tabletRs. 55save 3% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for AZITROSS
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZITROSS
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.