food interaction for AZITHRAL
alcohol interaction for AZITHRAL
pregnancy interaction for AZITHRAL
lactation interaction for AZITHRAL
medicine interaction for AZITHRAL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZITHRAL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR AZITHRAL 100 MG SYRUP
Patients taking AZITHRAL 100 MG SYRUP
- 88%Once A Day
- 12%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZITHRAL
- ATM XL 100MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 1.74/ML of syrupRs. 52.29save 11% more per ML of syrup
- AZID 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.79/ML of syrupRs. 26.90save 9% more per ML of syrup
- AZID XL 100 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.55/ML of syrupRs. 46.46save 21% more per ML of syrup
- AZ3 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Albert David LtdRs. 1.74/ML of syrupRs. 26.15save 11% more per ML of syrup
- AZYSAFE 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.79/ML of syrupRs. 26.90save 9% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR AZITHRAL
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZITHRAL
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.