food interaction for AZISOFT (GODDRES)
alcohol interaction for AZISOFT (GODDRES)
pregnancy interaction for AZISOFT (GODDRES)
lactation interaction for AZISOFT (GODDRES)
medicine interaction for AZISOFT (GODDRES)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZISOFT (GODDRES)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZISOFT (GODDRES)
- ARGEX 500MG CAPSULE(3 capsules in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 25.83/capsuleRs. 77.50save 12% more per capsule
- LOROMYCIN 500MG CAPSULE(3 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 9.58/capsuleRs. 28.75save 67% more per capsule
- AZMOX 500MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Azilliane HealthcareRs. 6.64/capsuleRs. 66.40save 77% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR AZISOFT (GODDRES)
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZISOFT (GODDRES)
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.