food interaction for AZIRUTH
alcohol interaction for AZIRUTH
pregnancy interaction for AZIRUTH
lactation interaction for AZIRUTH
medicine interaction for AZIRUTH
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIRUTH
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR AZIRUTH 250 MG TABLET
Patients taking AZIRUTH 250 MG TABLET
- 57%Once A Day
- 29%Thrice A week
- 14%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIRUTH
- AZEE 250MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.08same price
- ZATHRIN 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.05same price
- ATM 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 9.56/tabletRs. 57.35pay 1% more per tablet
- LAZ 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 9.17/tabletRs. 55save 4% more per tablet
- AZIMAX 250MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.08same price
Expert advice FOR AZIRUTH
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIRUTH
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.