food interaction for AZIMAX
alcohol interaction for AZIMAX
pregnancy interaction for AZIMAX
lactation interaction for AZIMAX
medicine interaction for AZIMAX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIMAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIMAX
- AZIMAX 100 MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.74/ML of dry syrupRs. 26.16save 3% more per ML of dry syrup
- ZITHROX XL 100 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.65/ML of dry syrupRs. 49.60save 8% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZEE XL 100MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.74/ML of dry syrupRs. 52.32save 3% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZIWOK 100MG DRY SYRUP(1 ML dry syrup in bottle)Wockhardt LtdRs. 26.93/ML of dry syrupRs. 26.93pay 1402% more per ML of dry syrup
- AZITRU 100MG DRY SYRUP(15 ML dry syrup in bottle)Iatros Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.80/ML of dry syrupRs. 26.93same price
Expert advice FOR AZIMAX
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIMAX
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.