food interaction for AZILIDE
alcohol interaction for AZILIDE
pregnancy interaction for AZILIDE
lactation interaction for AZILIDE
medicine interaction for AZILIDE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZILIDE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR AZILIDE 200MG SUSPENSION
Patients taking AZILIDE 200MG SUSPENSION
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZILIDE
- ATM XL 200MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 3.93/ML of suspensionRs. 59save 13% more per ML of suspension
- AZIWOK 200MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Wockhardt LtdRs. 2.99/ML of suspensionRs. 44.89save 33% more per ML of suspension
- ZITHROX 200 MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.99/ML of suspensionRs. 44.89save 33% more per ML of suspension
- AZIVENT 200 MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.69/ML of suspensionRs. 40.39save 40% more per ML of suspension
- AZIFINE 200MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.37/ML of suspensionRs. 50.50save 25% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR AZILIDE
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZILIDE
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.