food interaction for AZILIDE
alcohol interaction for AZILIDE
pregnancy interaction for AZILIDE
lactation interaction for AZILIDE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZILIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZILIDE
- AZILIDE 200 MG XL REDIMIX(30 ML oral liquid in bottle)Micro Labs LtdRs. 3.26/ML of oral liquidRs. 97.89save 33% more per ML of oral liquid
- ZITHROCIN 200 MG ORAL LIQUID(5 ML oral liquid in bottle)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 8.98/ML of oral liquidRs. 44.89pay 83% more per ML of oral liquid
- AZ 3 200 MG ORAL LIQUID(15 ML oral liquid in bottle)Albert David LtdRs. 3.60/ML of oral liquidRs. 54save 27% more per ML of oral liquid
- SWITHRO 200 MG REDIMIX(15 ML oral liquid in bottle)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.85/ML of oral liquidRs. 27.75save 62% more per ML of oral liquid
- XITH 200 MG ORAL LIQUID(15 ML oral liquid in bottle)Corona Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 2.53/ML of oral liquidRs. 38save 48% more per ML of oral liquid
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AZILIDE
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZILIDE
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.