food interaction for AZIBACT
alcohol interaction for AZIBACT
pregnancy interaction for AZIBACT
lactation interaction for AZIBACT
medicine interaction for AZIBACT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIBACT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIBACT
- ZATHRIN 100 MG REDIMIX SUSPENSION(30 ML redimix suspension in bottle)FDC LtdRs. 0.90/ML of redimix suspensionRs. 26.85save 55% more per ML of redimix suspension
- AVINDO 100 MG REDIMIX SUSPENSION(15 ML redimix suspension in bottle)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.67/ML of redimix suspensionRs. 25.03save 16% more per ML of redimix suspension
Expert advice FOR AZIBACT
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIBACT
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.