food interaction for AZIBACT
alcohol interaction for AZIBACT
pregnancy interaction for AZIBACT
lactation interaction for AZIBACT
medicine interaction for AZIBACT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIBACT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR AZIBACT 250 MG TABLET
Patients taking AZIBACT 250 MG TABLET
- 40%Twice A Day
- 30%Once A Day
- 30%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIBACT
- AZEE 250MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.08save 1% more per tablet
- ZATHRIN 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.05save 1% more per tablet
- ATM 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 9.56/tabletRs. 57.35same price
- LAZ 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 9.17/tabletRs. 55save 4% more per tablet
- AZIMAX 250MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.08save 1% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR AZIBACT
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIBACT
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.