food interaction for AZFORIN
alcohol interaction for AZFORIN
pregnancy interaction for AZFORIN
lactation interaction for AZFORIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZFORIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZFORIN
- AZITHRAL 250 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.51/tablet dtRs. 28.53save 20% more per tablet dt
- AZILIDE 250MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.90/tablet dtRs. 79.05save 34% more per tablet dt
- 3A 250MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 4.62/tablet dtRs. 13.85save 61% more per tablet dt
- AVAYA 250MG TABLET DT(6 tablet dt in strip)Innovative PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.43/tablet dtRs. 56.56save 21% more per tablet dt
- ELZEE 250MG TABLET DT(6 tablet dt in strip)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8/tablet dtRs. 47.97save 33% more per tablet dt
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for AZFORIN
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZFORIN
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.